Move more, kick less — kick-to-cruise locks in your current speed up to 9. 3 mph, so you can cut, Carve & Coast like a true skateboard Legend.
- Powerfully responsive sensors — Intelligently placed sensors detect weight and motion, automatically stopping The board in seconds when you dismount.
- Real feel skateboarding — the 72mm (2. 8 in) polyurethane wheels along with the Polypropylene deck have the flexibility to handle pavement like a Pro, absorbing the shocks from bumpier pavement.
- Made for epic rides — from its first ride to its 1000Th, the Ng3 will look and perform pristine. Its 8. 9-Inch wide deck is crafted from super-dense Polypropylene that won’t wear, fade or crack.
- World-class support — every Swagtron electric skateboard is backed by our expert team of support specialists, fully staffed in the U. S. And available by phone, email or live chat.
SWAGTRON Swagskate NG3 Youth Electric Skateboard with Hands-Free Kick-to-Cruise and Endless Mod
Move More — Kick Less
We put the human element back into the riding experience. Our push-assist electronic skateboard relies on you to move, not the other way around. But our intelligently placed sensors still do most of the heavy lifting. The smart sensors detect when you’re on the board, while a second set of sensors detect when you’re in motion. As you ride, our unique Move-More technology locks in your current speed, up to 9.3 mph. So you can ride longer and travel farther with fewer kicks (the so-called ‘Endless Mode’). Slowing down? Give yourself another kick. The system is sophisticated enough to differentiate between a kick-off and a true dismount.
No fancy controls required. No remote needed. Just hop on, kick off and go. The NG3 does the rest.
Net Weight: 7.7 lb. (3.5 kg) | Dimensions: 19.6 x 8.85 x 5.31 in. (498 x 225 x 135 mm) | Max. Load: 150 lb. (68 kg) | Deck Material: polypropylene | Wheels: ø72 x 51 mm | Wheel Material: polyurethane | Motor: 100W | Battery: 16.8V 2Ah (lithium-iron) | Charging Time: ~1.5 hours | Mile Range*: 4-6 mi (7-10 km) | Max. Speed*: 9.3 MPH (15 km/h) | Climbing Capacity*: 5˚ | Additional Features: Kick-to-cruise, LED rear indicators
* Performance specs are throttle-only, based on rider weight of 132 lb. (60 kg). Travel distance, climbing capacity and top speeds may vary based on rider weight, pavement quality, wind speed, riding style and other factors. Individual results may vary
A Ride Like No Other
When we say the “real feel of skateboarding,” we mean just that. The 72mm (2.8 in) polyurethane wheels, along with the 9-inch high-performance deck, have the flexibility to handle pavement like a pro, acting in part to absorb the shocks from bumpier roads. The result is an impressively smooth ride that’ll let you cut, carve and coast with the best of them.
UL-Compliant Battery Safeguards
The battery for the NG3 has been engineered with precision. It’s fully charged in just 90 minutes and a single charge delivers enough power for a 6-mile ride, depending on riding style, terrain and rider weight. But running out of juice is no reason to cut the adventure short, because the NG3 kids electric skateboard rides like a traditional board. More importantly, the NG3’s battery passed a series of rigorous system tests. These tests ensure that every NG3 kick-start eBoard has a balanced electrical and charging system that guards against overvoltage, overcharging and temperature spikes.
World-Class Service & Support
Expert customer support specialists. Professional after-sales FAQ videos. Our relationship doesn’t end after we deliver your NG3 e-cruiser mini-board to you. If you have questions or concerns, simply reach out via phone, email or chat online with our support team — fully staffed in the U.S. We're ready to answer any and all of your questions